Friday, August 7, 2009

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION TO: How do I know if I have put together a good retirement plan?

I should also mention that I own a condo that I bought for $106,000 in 2001 which I use as a rental property. The rent that I receive for the furnished condo pays the mortgage and the HOA fees, therefore I do not have to put any money into paying it each month. I hope that by the time I retire it is completely paid off and I can either sell it or live in it!



I just have a question regarding whether I am covered in planning for my retirement:



I am 53-years old and have a SavingsLink Plan of $10,000 with an interest rate of 5.5%; a Roth IRA of $100 in a bank at 2%; a Retirement Plan of 4 Mutual Funds: AMANX, AMAGX, SSAIX and SWHFX which covers investments in the Large Growth, Large Value, Bonds, Health Care, Tech, and International funds in the amount of $1,114.00; and a 401(k) which I invest 5% of my paycheck and the company matches it with 3%.



Do I need to make any changes or additions to my retirement plan, or am I covered as far as planning for the future?



ADDITIONAL INFORMATION TO: How do I know if I have put together a good retirement plan?loan company





First I wouldn%26#039;t use Yahoo Answers for advice of this caliber.



But that said....you probably want to post in the investing area not real estate and renting.



Go to a site like http://www.RobBlack.com or



http://www.soundmindinvesting.com or even http://www.fool.com and ask in those forums.



Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment