Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Builiding up my savings?

I would like to know a very good bank to really start saving my money and earning a decent interest rate. I%26#039;m thinking about ING Direct. Has anyone ever delt with them?



Builiding up my savings?credit score





I know of friends who have invested via ING. They are good. they have good service as well, they always call you up for updates.



go ahead and explore the possibility. They have good financial advisers onboard and you get to have a personal financial adviser pertaining to your investment



Builiding up my savings?

loan



I actually had a free consultation with them before and they are very informative and helpful. Even if you only have a little bit of money you can save each week or pay period they can make a really good plan for you.|||I%26#039;ve had a savings account with them for over five years, and I love them. I recently got their Electric Orange checking account. They are very easy to deal with and very customer-oriented. I think you%26#039;d be happy with them.|||ING Direct is your best bet.... for about 5%



Once u have a sizeable amount u could look into money market. Or CDs (u could get a pretty good rate if u do looong term)|||Ing does not give the highest apy or apr. Look at fnbodirect.com for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment