Sunday, August 9, 2009

Will a Bad Credit rating be detrimental to my fiance's visa application ?

My Fiance%26#039; is from the Philippines and we inted to apply for a fiance visa for her to come to the UK. One of the requirements of the application is that I can %26quot;Support her financialy without using public funds%26quot;. I have a full time job and take home 锟?986 per month, but have had a bad credit rating cos of past debts, some of which show on my bank statements. I have 锟?00 per month of disposable income after all my payables are covered (mortgage, car loan, fuel, gas etc). Will this compromise our application ?



Will a Bad Credit rating be detrimental to my fiance%26#039;s visa application ?care credit





Credit card financial statement is one the requirements for a US visa. Hope that this document will not be requested for verification during the inteview.



Will a Bad Credit rating be detrimental to my fiance%26#039;s visa application ? loan



Bad credit is one of the worst problems to have... however there exists a solution. I will hereby talk from my personal experience. I did debt consolidation a couple of years ago, however If I had to do it again I would pay to some minor details, if someone wants to get out of debt today it is pretty easy with a debt consolidation plan, however it may get a bit tricky at times,



I suggest you get as much information as possible online on this first, a good place to start in my humble opinion is astraight to the point ebook with question and answer I found : http://www.counselingcreditcarddebt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment