Friday, August 7, 2009

Can a Car dealership ask for a car back after they said I was financed and have been driving for 4 w

So...about four weeks ago I financed a car {2006 car}. The car dealership told me in a few days the bank would call, I would confirm basic info and everything would be fine. I signed an agreement, purchased insurance, registration, etc, left with %26quot;my car%26quot; and three weeks later the dealership calls and says their was problem and the bank did not approve. Told me that they would try again, that the rate may change...blah, blah, blah...haven%26#039;t heard from them since. I called them, they have not returned my call yet. Should I call them back, contact a lawyer, return the car, are they liable for the insuarnce and other expences that I have already paid. Any relavant info. will be appreciated.



Can a Car dealership ask for a car back after they said I was financed and have been driving for 4 weeks?auto financing





It sounds like a scam to get you into a higher interest rate loan. Take all your paperwork and go to a lawyer pronto.



Provided that you did not falsify anything at your end, you have a case. Also call your local better business bureau and state consumer protection agency and discuss your situation with them.



Something stinks in used car land.



Can a Car dealership ask for a car back after they said I was financed and have been driving for 4 weeks?

loan



Yes, they can. It isn%26#039;t their fault you have bad credit and they couldn%26#039;t get you approved. Most dealers try 10-20 banks before they give up. Give the car back and maybe they won%26#039;t charge you for the use you got out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment