Friday, August 7, 2009

Concerning the banking industry, what banks or credit unions are not subject to 'check systems&

Specifically, I wrote a check for 300.00 from my Bank of America checking account from myself to myself and deposited into my own account (ATM) and took an advance of $40.00 on the deposit. There were no funds to cover the check, however, having a regular direct deposit of 2,527.00 arriving each month from the federal government ie. the veterans affairs for being a disabled american viet nam era veteran at 100% rating, I knew the chgeck would be covered. My timing was off by two days and the bank charged me $35.00 twice and then froze my account yesterday locking up the remaining $2,408.37 telling me I could not get the funds until today, Saturday as well as telling me that my account is closed by virtue of the charge called by them %26quot;fraud%26quot; telling me I cant make a loan from myself to myself. Now, when banks check the computer as part of the process of opening me an account with all these hundred dollar bills of mine laying on the table, they say no because Ive been put on %26#039;check systm



Concerning the banking industry, what banks or credit unions are not subject to %26#039;check systems%26#039; network rules?tax credit





all banks have the system and i would have never done that. and you will probably not be able to get a free checking.

No comments:

Post a Comment