Sunday, August 9, 2009

How do I make a calculator to find my credit card payment ?

Hi, I am currently doing programming techniques for Visual Basic.Net and I have to write a payment calculator. Of the options, I have chosen to make a credit card payment calculator, the problem is, I do NOT know how the bank determines what the individual pays, monthly, as interest, or any other expendetures !



I decided to do the credit card payment calculator, because of my lack of knowledge, -- as this would give me some insite for when I do own a credit card --, and the other options are what the other kids are doing, and my school as a stric playgerism law thingy :S .............. anyway, HOW DO I CALCULATE A CREDIT CARD PAYMENT !!!!?!!!!?



All I am seeing online are the actually calculators, but I want the method itself, you do not have to write any codes, I can do that -_-, I just want the method in which the bank calculates the payment; does the credit rating affect it as well ?



Thanks in advance !



How do I make a calculator to find my credit card payment ?inflation rate





Basically, the calculation works as follows,



for eg: 1st of a Jan month to 1st of next month(feb).



Previous bal +Current spent - Money paid in ( money in should be only between the dates 1st jan to 1 st feb)



if Money paid in, is greater then balance,then V get a negative sign which should be converted to (c) which means credit.



To chek on a particular day for eg on 15th Jan,



Prev bal + current spent - Money in (moeny in should be only between 1st Jan till 15th Jan).



I hope this works



How do I make a calculator to find my credit card payment ?

loan



Ask your bank to send the excel sheet that they use to calculate the interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment