Friday, August 7, 2009

How fast does a hit appear on my credit report?

If I approach more than one bank for credit on the same day. How fast will a hit appear in my credit file? I plan to approach two banks to see what they offer for a line of credit and interest rate. I am curious if hits on my credit file are updated in real time, every 24 hrs, random or on a 30day cycle?



How fast does a hit appear on my credit report?cash loan





This is done over the net and the hit is in real time.



When I pull someones credit our dealership name is already on the report when it comes up.



How fast does a hit appear on my credit report?

loan



Ok when you apply for a loan, In order for in to hit your credit file you have to sign a form allowing the banks to do this. That form is faxed immediately to the credit reporting agencies, bureau%26#039;s and will mark you r credit file immediately.



If you are just making an enquiry for a line of credit and interest rates, just ask the officer exactly that, without signing anything, and let them know that you are shopping around for a good price. If you have a good credit rating, then the ball is in your court, not theirs. By all means shop around before you sign anything. GOOD LUCK!|||You don%26#039;t have to do it all in one day, just try to do it within a months time. It will only count as one inquiry. It%26#039;s called shopping around, and it%26#039;s your right as a consumer. If you take multiple lines of credit... Now thats another story. Do it the same day and you should be OK. Stupid, but OK.|||Spifiman is correct.|||It is immediate.

No comments:

Post a Comment