Friday, August 7, 2009

Come on people, where is the money?

It is a fact that the National Savings rate is -1%.



How much money do you have in you bank account.



Are you saving for your gray hair days?



Come on people, where is the money?quick loan





I cant save any money, I dont have any. All of it goes to child suport. I have $180 in my account. I live paycheck to pay check.



Come on people, where is the money? loan



certainly not in my pocket|||maybe you should ask in the financial category instead of the marriage and divorce category. might get better answers.|||Did you get lost on your way to some other forum?|||I have a retirement account through my job, and my hubby and I have some savings. We do need to get him set up with a retirement account, though...|||Yah....well hmmmm I%26#039;m not giong to say.



But if you have money that means you don%26#039;t go anywhere or do anything and you just keep saving...but life is so boring.



So yah...|||We have a good amount in the bank.....but we also have a lot of real estate that we%26#039;ve accumulated over the years.



That%26#039;s our investment for our retirement.



Thanks for asking.|||save??? I%26#039;m a quater million in the hole!|||how can u save anything and u cant even find a job.|||Come on man where is your head|||I used to have Mounds of cash, $100,000 Grand to be exact. But it slipped through my Butterfingers and now I have Zero.|||I max out my 401K every year. The maximum amount you can contribute untaxed this year is $15,500 I believe. My employer also contributes 60% of the first 6% i put in every paycheck. That%26#039;s in addition to the $15,500 of your own money you put in. It%26#039;s great, I mean that%26#039;s $15,500 of your money that you don%26#039;t pay even one penny taxes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment