Friday, August 7, 2009

Should I change mortgage lender?

I%26#039;ve twice emailed my mortgage lender, an internet bank, asking if they would phone me to discuss my mortgage (I want to transfer from variable to fixe rate). They haven%26#039;t responded and i%26#039;m fed up. Meanwhile, the bank where I have my current account has offered me what looks like a better deal. Should I have a hissy fit and change lenders out of spite or should I persist with trying to make my mortgage lender talk to me, even though I%26#039;ve got the right hump with their level of service?



Should I change mortgage lender?unemployment rate





Change. Their service isn%26#039;t likely to magically get better.



The only point I would consider is if you should refinance at all. I mean, you obviously got a variable rate for some reason. And it%26#039;s going to cost you to refinance. Not trying to get you to change your mind, only want to point out that you might benefit from remembering why you originally took a variable instead of a fixed rate.



Should I change mortgage lender?

loan



Change them. Don鈥檛 waste time waiting as you never know when the rates can move higher. You can compare rates and go with the one that suits you best.



If you want I can hook you up with some good friends of mine who are mortgage loan officers.|||If it means more money in your pocket then get out as fast as you can to the cheapest lender|||Try one more email informing of the better rate with your bank. If no answer, go with the new lender %26amp; more likely better service.|||In money matters always go with the better deal for you. Remember you are paying thru the nose for this service. Banks seem to think that they don%26#039;t have to provide good customer service because we have few options.|||If it%26#039;s going to save you money, change mortgages and lenders. Although I would find yourself a good mortgage broker and use them, they%26#039;ll save you time trying to search for the best deals.|||the only time they pretend they care about you is when you stop making payments - then expect them to call you



http://deal-save-online.com/mortgage-loa...

No comments:

Post a Comment