Friday, August 7, 2009

Converting dollars into indian rupees?

hi, i m in india. i happen to have a few dollars with me from my friend. i want to convert them into rupees. which is the best place to get it done? i mean what is the best rate that i can expect? if i do it in a bank, would the charge me any fees?



Converting dollars into indian rupees?small business loans





I%26#039;ve used American Express online services for currency conversions. They charge a fee like everyone else does but I found them to be easy, fast, and reasonable. They have a $1000 limit per transaction for fraud protection.



Converting dollars into indian rupees? loan



The best place to do it is a bank, but they may not be willing to change only a few dollars. Go online to see what the current rate is (you can check at Yahoo! and dozens of other sites); you won%26#039;t get this rate because the quotes you see are for larger transactions. Instead, you will get a slightly poorer rate (maybe 5% less, I am guessing) and whether you pay a fee will be based on local laws, I believe. HeavyD

No comments:

Post a Comment